FS MXL R144 Ribbon Microphone

inbloom27

I bought this mic 2 months ago, used less than 10 time in a smoke free environment. It's in perfect working order and has a great warm and vintage tone on vocals, guitars and other instruments. Comes in case with shockmount and XLR to XLR cord. Looking for $90 + shipping from Crystal Lake, IL 60014. I can email anyone pictures if you want them.

I bought this mic 2 months ago, used less than 10 time in a smoke free environment. It's in perfect working order and has a great warm and vintage tone on vocals, guitars and other instruments. Comes in case with shockmount and XLR to XLR cord. Looking for $90 + shipping from Crystal Lake, IL 60014. I can email anyone pictures if you want them.

Oh what the heck ... post some picture maybe they will get to me before the microphone does! :D

Some Pictures!
Just got a brand new roof!!!

Attachments

• Home (640x480).jpg
    Home (640x480).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • New Roof.jpg
    New Roof.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 55
  • Deck.jpg
    Deck.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 54
The R144 came in the mail today. I'll bring it to a live gig today and test it out. It's a 27 piece swing band!

Not the one with the new roof, you didn't.
They just finished putting it on last week.

God! I hope not!!!

Yeah right not the new roof but the others I've seen.

So tell me more about this St. pattys day gig that your putting in the skeleton closet Jim.

What a night.
Struggling through the crowd, guitar in one hand, cup in the other.
One gentleman hands me a fiver then this other guy blocks my way and won't let me pass until he has deposited a fiver right into my coffee.
"Oh sorry" says he "I thought you were passing the cup round".
Whit?
...I kept breaking into fits of uncontrollable laughter at random intervals during the next half dozen songs.

Back