FS: MOTU 2408mk2 + PreSonus TubePre

Drummer4Life05

Say Something Smart!
I'm clearing out some stuff so I can put some money towards an M-Audio FW-1814.

MOTU 2408mk2 - I bought this used about a month ago off a member of this forum. I thought I might be able to use the "Audio Wire" connector to connect to my new Apple PowerBook, but it is not compatible with FireWire. You must use the included PCI Card only. I have manual and software can be downloaded from MOTU's Website. (Included CD is only good for Mac OS 8 and Win. 95/98). Manual, PCI Card, Interface, power cable and firewire cable are all included.
Asking: $300USD.
Pics.

PreSonus Tube Pre - Again, I bougt this used from a member of this forum. I have only used it a handful of times and it sounds great. Included is the TubePre, Manual, and Power Adaptor.
Asking: $70USD.
Pics.

If you so desire, you can buy both items for $345USD. Yep, you save $25 by buying them together.
They'll be on eBay early next week if nobody bites.

Buyer pays shipping.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Just bringin' this one back up top...

Make an offer if you don't like my prices, I can negiotiate here.

I'm a college kid who needs the money to upgrade!

Last edited:
rockcamaro97 - I sent you a PM.
partsofmarc - It comes with the PCI-324 card. I can provide pictures if you'd like.

What do I have to do to get rid of this MOTU?!

I was thinking $300 was a good price, considering I paid around $350 for it...
I hate puutting things on eBay and I know that someone here would benefit more from it than who-knows-who buying it on eBay...

What do I have to do to get rid of this thing!?
$275 shipped to any of the 48. How's that sound??

If you think you've got a better deal, let me know, I just want to get rid of this thing! I need the money!

Back