FS Mics(Seattle): Neumann TLM103, TLM193, KM86i; Sennheiser e604, e905; Shure Beta 87

Aaron H.

Hi All - My mic locker has turned into a mighty herd in need of more thinning. Local sales strongly encouraged - I'm in Bellingham, but travel to Seattle frequently. National and international shipping available at buyer's expense. I accept cash, paypal, check, and money order.

Neumann
(2x)TLM103 w/ box and clip - $700 each
TLM193 w/ box and clip - $1000 (mint)
KM86i w/ box - $1750 (amazing mic-used on just about every instrument on late 60s Motown recordings)

Sennheiser
e604 w/ pouch and clip - $85
e905 w/ pouch and clip - $125

Shure Beta 87 - $150

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg1.jpga.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

All mics thoroughly tested and guaranteed to arrive completely functional. I have a lot of experience packing and shipping, and I have never had an incident of an item showing up damaged. I'm new here, but I have 100% feedback on eBay, gearslutz, and talkbass. More pictures and information available upon request.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Wait a minute! I see a Sony bag in the picture with the Sennheiser Microphones. What cha got there Aaron?

Here are the main trades I'm looking for: hollow or semi-hollow body fretted or fretless electric basses (i.e. eb2, rivoli, Lakland hollowbody, Rob Allen Mouse), loud single speaker bass cabinets with a traditional bass response (I don't need a lot of mids and definitely don't need highs), higher end 1 or 2 channel pres and compressors, boom mic stands, RE20 shock mounts (I could use one or two more), bass octave pedal (preferably something that tracks even better than the EBS), and an EHX bass micro synth.

Now also selling:

Matched pair of Rode NT1A's w/ case, shockmounts, documentation - $350
Oktava ML-52-02 Ribbon w/ case and documentation - $275
AKG C 3000 B w/ Case - $175

Back