FS mics Neumann tlm103 AKG 414

wesley tanner

well, I'm in transition of moving to minneapolis and my car's taken a complete shit on me. I'm thinking of ways to get some $ for a new one and sadly, it looks like the only things I have worth anything are mics. Anyone interested in a

Neumann TLM103 - grill is dinged but I will send you sound clips to prove it still sounds fucking fantastic.

AKG 414 b-uls - has one of the little slider tops broken off(for the bass roll off), but the switch still funtions. I guess this is a pretty common problem.

pm me with serious questions only. I feel like crying as I write this.

wesley tanner said:
well, I'm in transition of moving to minneapolis and my car's taken a complete shit on me. I'm thinking of ways to get some $ for a new one and sadly, it looks like the only things I have worth anything are mics. Anyone interested in a

Neumann TLM103 - grill is dinged but I will send you sound clips to prove it still sounds fucking fantastic.

AKG 414 b-uls - has one of the little slider tops broken off(for the bass roll off), but the switch still funtions. I guess this is a pretty common problem.

pm me with serious questions only. I feel like crying as I write this.

Could you give us an idea of how much you want for these?

What's wrong with your car? Maybe someone here might have some suggestions....

I've been checkin' ebay and the neumanns all seem to go for over 600 and the 414's around 500, I guess that's about what I'd like. It's still just depressing as hell to have to think of this.

and youuuuu probably wouldn't get free shipping. That's something I always do with personal sales.

edit: I'm trying to do some moving but I'll see if I can get some pics very soon.

Back