FS:Mics/MidiVerb

jonnyc

Ok I've decided to clear out a couple more items. First I have yet another ksm109. This one has some scratches on it along with a few scuffs. Not really sure exactly how this mic got the scratches on it but the mic works perfectly. However, I know how important looks are to a buyer so I can't justify charging full resale price, I'm asking $75 shipped on the ksm109. Next is a crowd favorite. I'm selling one of the 2 sm57's(I never use 2, so I don't know why I still have it). The mic is in like new condition and is rarely used(maked one with tape to keep track of which is which) and I have the original box for it. I'm asking $60 shipped for the sm57.
Finally I'm selling the midiverb 3 I bought off a member and never used once. It comes in the original box and even has a manual. I'm asking $35 shipped for it and will even throw in my noisey Audio Buddy for whoever takes this thing out of my rack.

Yes, I take paypal, prefered actually. I did say the AudioBuddy was a bit noisey though so I can't make any guarentee on it but it does work, was just throwing it in to make the deal more sweet. Paypal is jscurt7997@aol.com.

Looks like amra may have dibs on the midiverb/audiobuddy. Payment is pending and I haven't heard back from timboz.

Ok, now we have a race. Anybody wanna place bets on timboz or amra?:D I honestly don't know how to handle this. Timboz I'll be checking hr.com all night so pm me once your ready. If I haven't heard from amra it's yours. He did commit to buying it but he could have a change of heart. His wife is supposed to help him paypal when he gets home. If I don't hear from him it's yours. Meanwhile, have a look at my other fabulous products for sale.

Dammnit.
Was about to paypal, but I see Timbo got the jump on me.
Oh well. To slow, I guess...

Back