FS: M-Audio Delta 1010

mrface2112

All--

I just "upgraded" to a Motu 2408 mk3 (to go with my existing 2408 mk2), so I no longer need my trusty Delta 1010. This is the rack-unit one, comes with power supply, PCI card and serial cable. I'll even throw in a cd with the latest drivers so you can be up and running.

It's in great shape and has been racked for the last few years in my non-smoking studio (so it's got the requisite rack rash). This thing's been a workhorse for me for several years and i'll be sad to see it go......but i just don't need it anymore.

I'm looking for $300 or thereabouts, plus shipping. I do paypal (i'm verified), USPS Money Order and US Bank Check (will wait for clearing, of course).....so make me an offer. Continental US only, please.

I'm on the good guys list here and have conducted many transactions with folks here. Please don't make me go to ebay with it.

thanks,
wade

Lots of lookers but no interest yet......am I asking too much? make me an offer folks, this has gotsta go......

thanks!
wade

well........

......it seems these are going for between $200 and $300 used on ebay (and I can't find any reason why some go for more than others--seems the nastier they are and worse the pics are, the more they sell for.....bizarre). anyway.....

so let's call it $240 plus shipping and you don't have to deal with ebay.

cheers,
wade

I cant believe someone doesn't snatch this up....If I didnt already have 2, Id be all over it...

bump for Mrface....

thanks jeremy......i can't believe it much either. ;)

new year's eve bump......going to ebay tomorrow.

cheers,
wade

ok, one last bumpski b/c i've been too lazy to put it on ebay.

someone please buy this.....my '74 vibrochamp needs blackfacing! :D

cheers,
wade

Just an FYI, I bought one of these on here for $200 and met the guy. So I can't guarantee that you can sell it for more, but no problems at that price.

Just an FYI, I bought one of these on here for $200 and met the guy. So I can't guarantee that you can sell it for more, but no problems at that price.

you bought one on here??? this board?? you have only had 3 posts and none of them are concerning a delta 1010.... $300 is not a bad price at all...I wont say they dont go for less...but I have certianly never seen one go for just $200...

you bought one on here??? this board?? you have only had 3 posts and none of them are concerning a delta 1010.... $300 is not a bad price at all...I wont say they dont go for less...but I have certianly never seen one go for just $200...

I had a different name at the time. I won't go into details as to why it's changed.. but it has.

hey, if you can get a rackmount delta 1010 for $200, more power to ya. I've seen the LT go for that, but not the rack mount one. but if you can find one, have at it.

i feel $240 shipped is more than fair for this one which has been rock solid for me for several years. the cheapest I can find one new at a reputable dealer is $549 (audiomidi)--seems that everyone that was previously selling em for $399 has gone back to $599 (MF, sweetwater, etc).

in fact, even ebay prices on these are rising--they're pushing $300 (plus shipping). $235 (plus $25 shipping) is the cheapest any has sold for in the last several weeks, with the average being around $275 (plus shipping).

anyway, i don't know why i'm bothering to justify my price for this. if you think it's too high, just don't buy it. i don't know why i'm wasting my time here, to be honest--i oughta just stick it on ebay and be done with it. but i thought someone might want a good price on a good one from someone on the good guys list, rather than having to take a chance on fleabay.

:rolleyes:

Mrface....anyone looking for a 1010 would be all over this...$240 is a very good price and as I said before, if I didnt have 2 already, I would definately go for this one. Dont let these guys get to you and if anyone here can find a 1010 for $200, that has no issues....if you want me to believe it...show me the ad...

thanks for proving my point, steve. :rolleyes:

said auction *opens* at $200, with $20 shipping. my *selling* price is only $20 more than that.

anyway....it's going to ebay tonight. really. this time i mean it. :p

(thanks for the support jeremy. wish you needed another one. ;))

cheers,
wade

I have a Delta 1010 on ebay - NO RESERVE $199 opening

I cant post a URL yet - but it is there up there - Auction #220192911198

Steve

I started to specify final sale prices but I didnt think I would have to be that specific....

would you sell me your 1010 for $200 shipped???

hey, if you can get a rackmount delta 1010 for $200, more power to ya. I've seen the LT go for that, but not the rack mount one. but if you can find one, have at it.

i feel $240 shipped is more than fair for this one which has been rock solid for me for several years. the cheapest I can find one new at a reputable dealer is $549 (audiomidi)--seems that everyone that was previously selling em for $399 has gone back to $599 (MF, sweetwater, etc).

in fact, even ebay prices on these are rising--they're pushing $300 (plus shipping). $235 (plus $25 shipping) is the cheapest any has sold for in the last several weeks, with the average being around $275 (plus shipping).

anyway, i don't know why i'm bothering to justify my price for this. if you think it's too high, just don't buy it. i don't know why i'm wasting my time here, to be honest--i oughta just stick it on ebay and be done with it. but i thought someone might want a good price on a good one from someone on the good guys list, rather than having to take a chance on fleabay.

:rolleyes:

Hey man, I'm just trying to help you out as I know what they've sold for on here and I don't know if you're in a rush to get rid of it or what. That's the price I've gotten mine from on here, as well as someone else. No hard feelings man..

Back