FS: M-Audio 1010LT, ART PRO MPA (black faced, the original one)

SRR

M-Audio 1010LT PCI card, 8 analog ins and outs, one spdif stereo in and out, midi in and out, BNC ins and outs for digital clocking by the card or some other external device. Two of the analog ins are on XLR connectors where you can use them as line ins or mic ins, but for mic ins no phantom power so you would need a external device for phantom power for condensers or just use dynamic mics on those two ins. Works great with XP, and I don't know about Vista or MAC.

$90 shipped for the M-Audio 1010LT, for $17 more I would include a 8 channel rca to 1/4" snake, not the highest quality snake (molded connectors) but it works. I think it is 12 feet long...not sure.

ART PRO MPA two channel preamp. Has plenty of gain for condensers maybe enough for dynamics if used on a loud singer. But easily enough gain for dynamics used on most instruments such as electric guitar. Has 60dB of gain on the input and another ten on the output, but if you use all of the 60dB it gets hissy. But for most uses such as vocals I only use 40-45dB of input gain, and zero on the output. Has phase reverse, phantom power, HPF filter that swings from 7Hz to 150Hz. Has two sets LED lights for monitoring: clean <---> warm <---> clip, also has two large analog VU meters. I think one of the lights for the analog VU's is burnt out, but that in no way effects the normal operation of the unit. There is the option of swapping out tubes on this one I THINK (not sure), never tried cause I liked the sound of it for vocals as is...

$140 shipped for the ART PRO MPA.

100_0647.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0656.jpg

100_0657.jpg

Last edited:
I am on the good guys list many times....oh and dropped the prices by $10.

Last edited:
Back