FS: Kurzweil Rumour, Celestion speakers, Behringer headphone amp

photoresistor

FS: Kurzweil Rumour - $350, Celestion speakers, Behringer headphone amp - $80!

Hey guys,

I don't want to sell this stuff, but im in need of some money!

(1) Kurzweil Rumour -- I've been using this for a couple months now for its reverbs and AD/DA convertors... I'd actually be really sad to see this go, and once I get some more money I'll probably try and find another one. It's in good condition. i can't remember exactly it probably has some light scratches etc (just normal rack wear) but I'll take some pictures when I get home. The only slight negative is one of the analogue input knobs is a little loose but still completely functional. Reverbs and conversion sound great! $350 + Shipping.

(1) Celestion Greenback 8ohm 25w speaker. This came loaded in my CAA 1x12 guitar cab but I wanted a darker sound and went with a vintage 30 instead. The speaker is in like new condition and sounds great! (just not the sound i was looking for) $50 + shipping.

(1) Celestion G12t-75 16ohm speaker. I bought this and the vintage 30 to try out but my friend has these loaded in his marshall so I thought it would be a bit redundant to have it in my 1x12 as well. Its a few years older and looks a little more worn but it works perfectly and sounds great! I'm pretty sure because its some years old that this was made in England as well. $40 + shipping.

(1) Behringer Pro-8 HA8000 8 channel headphone amplifier. I've only used this a few times. Its in great condition. I'll have to check, but it probably has the normal few nicks/light scratches from being in a rack but IIRC it is in great shape! $80 + shipping.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested... I have these listed locally, and might throw them on ebay as well! I only accept paypal. I have good feedback on this and other forums, and on ebay as well (sn: photoresistor 100% positive feedback).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back