FS: KRK Rokit RP8's & 10" Sub w/monitor stands

Drummerbones

Moved on to a new monitoring systems so I'm looking to unload my KRK system. I've got everything you need...a pair (2 ea) of the Rokit RP8 monitors, the matching 10" sub (KRK10s), all connecting cables and monitor stands to boot.

This new set is selling for $900 which is a fair price and I have almost the identical set-up. I'm looking to part with this entire system for $600. That's $50 off each 8" monitor and $100 off the 10" sub, plus me throwing in the $100 monitor stands for nothing. I think this is a fair deal for me and the lucky buyer, and these have been very well maintained in my smoke-free studio for the past year. They operate perfectly. And I might have the original packaging for most of this as well, I'll have to look. I'm on the good guys list, and my Ebay name is also Drummerbones so you can check out my 100% feedback over the past 8 or 9 years of doing business. The final asking price is $650 to cover shipping costs because these are not light. They're solid and you certainly will get what you pay for. I request payment be made via paypal which I can provide info for. PM me if interested or email me directly at dgilliam 23 @ hotmail. com (lose the spaces to get my complete email address).

This really is an excellent system and if I wasn't stepping up, I would never part with it. It's just not getting used by me and needs a new home. Products will ship from Wichita, KS area via UPS Ground unless someone wants to pay out the wazoo for expedited delivery. Good luck and drop me a line. Thanks

Last edited:
Back