FS: Groove Tubes GT50 and Line 6 Gearbox Gold

warble2

Not an expert
Hey all,

I'm selling my GT50 condenser microphone and my Line 6 Gearbox Gold Bundle. The mic has seen about 10 hours of studio time in my home studio recording vocals. It's a FET mic and has worked well on my vocals. I recorded the vocals for the first song on my MySpace page (No Letting Go Now) using this mic running through a modded Bellari RP220 (modded with new op-amps and 1950's RCA blackplates).

http://www.myspace.com/wgsongs

MySpace compression won't help determine quality much, but at least you'll get a rough idea! I attached a photo of this mic as well. I've misplaced the booklet that came with the mic, but can look this week for it. Otherwise, you'll be getting the case, mic, stock shock mount and SM4 shock mount. I'm looking for $150 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 US states.

The Line 6 Gearbox Gold Bundle has only seen use to see how it sounded. Otherwise, it's been sitting around for a few months getting no use. You'll get the Gearbox interface, USB cable and original Line 6 install CD. Shipped in original box to anywhere in the lower 48 US states for $60. I've unregistered this with Line 6, so it's good to go for a new owner. Looked in Line 6 forums and Line 6 confirmed that unregistering it allows it to be re-registered again.

I've sold here before (although it's been a few years). I've got 100% rep on eBay as "wgbmi" as well.

If interested, please email me: warren at warrengene.com (replacing at with @ of course). I'll ship via USPS Priority mail.

Attachments

• gt50_1.jpg
    gt50_1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 16
Back