FS: Gap pre 73 Deluxe, 5 months old, as new, Paid 500 from zzounds, sell 375.00

jeff0633

I have a Gap pre 73 Deluxe, purchased from Zzounds.com about 5 months ago for 500 bucks. I have gotten in to photography and have decided to get the money together for a Canon lens, so I have decided to sell. This pre has literally been powered up I would say about an hour and a half total time. It has a couple velcro strips on it because I had it on my desktop so it wouldn't slide and I'll just leave them on or pull them off if you want. I have the Box and everything. I will print off my Zzounds order as well and send that too. Asking $375 with 25 shipping to lower 48 only. That's an 125 dollar savings for you and this has been used for two songs. I am a long time member here and have sold some things with no trouble. I am a verified, premier member of Paypal as well for years now. guitar0633 is Ebay name, over 700 positives, ZERO negatives. Just give me a PM and we can talk on the phone too. Can't go below 375 and 25 shipping. 125 dollars loss is all I will accept for just over an hours use. email me at guitar0633 at yahoo, or just PM me, I think I have notifications on, or just reply to this thread. This is a steal for a practically new deluxe version with the titalium (spelling, lol) caps and everything. Even with the 25 bucks shipping to you, that's a 100 dollar bill saved on an as new Gap pre deluxe. Don't wait too long because i also have this on Gearslutz and will put it on my local Craigs list as well, first come first serve. I live in Knoxville.

Thanks

Back