FS: Fulltone OCD Pedal/P90 pickup Pair(V.V.G.)

Mr.TTT

I was on a bit of a tonequest, and now am found...I'm selling:

Fulltone OCD overdrive/distortion pedal...real nice, just not for me, and I went past the 30 days to return it. Absolute mint condition, new battery, all paperwork, original box, even receipt. Paid about $180. Take B.O.

Check out the OCD: http://www.fulltone.com/stpframe.html

About a week ago I bought a matched pair of hand-wound "boo-teeky" P90 pickups from Pete Biltoft at Vintage Vibe Guitars...they're beautiful, Pete rocks...some of the nicest I've played, right up there with the Lollar I have, and much better than stock Gibson. Cool thing is he designs them so you can switch the magnets, and ships with both AlNiCo V, and Ceramic 8. These are also mint, and come as new with everything.

Check out the V.V.G P90s: http://www.vintagevibeguitars.com/pickup_sc.html#

In my tone quest, among the pedal buying and pickup switching, I came to the conclusion that all I needed was a 4x12 cab to let my combo breathe, and my tone is nailed...using the distortion on my Mesa instead of OCD...

I'm bummed about the P90s, but for the style of music I'm playing, nobody's P90 works for me, not even Lollars or Biltofts. I just gotta use a humbucker (mini) so I just have to let these go. I may inquire about a return Monday, but if someone's interested I'll pass them on. I paid $150 for the set. Take B.O.

Taking best offers before eBay (soon).

UPDATE: P90s No Longer Available

Pete Biltoft is kind enough to offer me a return/exchange for a custom neck pickup he's winding me, so the P90s are going back to him. Killer P90s if you're in the market, but I concluded that I just can't use them for the type of music I make.

The Fulltone OCD is however still available, taking offers.

re: Fralin P90: I hear he makes a great one, but after trying 2 of the "top 5" P90s, I have to call it quits. P90 in the bridge of my guitar just isn't going to work...The Lollar mini hum for bridge is totally rippin' though. Good compromise for those who need to shred when necessary and don't want full size HB, and kind of a P90ish clean/dirty sound...

Back