FS/FT: Randall RM50 w/ Friedman modded SL+ and BE mod Brahma, Blackface mods

kojdogg

bollocks redux!
I love the MTS system, but I'm looking to downsize my rig a bit.

I have:
A RM50 in Palomino with Black Grill Cloth upgraded with an Eminence Super V Speaker
A stock Blackface module
A Dave Friedman-modded SL+ module that I got from RD/Steve a little while back
A Dave Friedman-modded Brahma (Brown Eye mod) module

I'd love to sell most or all of it in a package and would give a deal for it all together, but otherwise will be looking for market value on each piece.

The Friedman-modded (Brown Eye Mod) Brahma and the Friedman-modded SL+ provide an amazing array of tones from blues through classic rock, modern heavy rock and into metal territory. Add a decent boost (I use a BoR) and you have an even wider range. The Blackface is widely regarded as the best clean module in the MTS series.

I would like to keep this (and may), but I would also really like to downsize because I don't gig out very much at all these days.

Pricing:

RM50 - $550 shipped to the contiguous 48 US
Blackface - $115 shipped " " " " "
Friedman SL+ - $225 shipped
Friedman Brown Eye Brahma - $275 shipped

or $1000 OBO shipped for all. I'd do $800 shipped for the RM50, BF and SL+, $850 for the RM50, the BF and the Brahma, or $925 for the RM50, SL+ and Brahma.

I'd also do a partial trade for an Orange Tiny Terror head or trade for another Orange head or a Jule or MM modded TT. I'd also consider trades for 500 series stuff.

Ships to: Amp- contiguous 48 US States only. Modules US as listed, Canada w/ additional shipping costs.
Prices: As noted above.

RM50.jpg

Back