FS/FT: Neumann made V-72's, Trident S-20, Lawson L47 FET

undermind

Here's a few items up for sale or trade. Everything listed works and looks great. I'm not just dying to get rid of this stuff, but I'm converting to Lunchboxes. I would love to trade, but will obviously accept payment. I'm listing the Lawson L47 mainly as trade bait. I really don't want to let it go, but might for the right kind of trade. Please note the items I'm looking for below.

Pictures follow!

I've got:

-Neumann-made V-72's (2 channels) racked in a 2 space rack. Preamp model 472-2. Preamps made and racked in 1981. 48v, phase, and gain on each channel. These are smooth, warm, rich. Great on vocals and most everything else. $825 shipped

-Trident S-20 dual channel mic pre. This is a very under-appreciated preamp. Sounds very clear with a great clear high end. Sounds excellent on acoustic guitar. Cool sound-sensitive blue-white lighting! $650 shipped

-Lawson L47 FET. Gold Edition, beaudtiful.. You should already know about this mic. It's awesome. Don't really want to get rid of it, just seeing if it gets any attention..

Looking For:

-API style Lunchbox and preamp modules. API, BAE, Shadow Hills, A-Designs..

-Distressor, or other good compressor

-Mic's. Ribbons (Royer, AEA, Coles, Crowley-Tripp, etc), Neuman TLM-49, Gefell, Peluso, anything interesting

-I'm a sucker for guitar stuff. Good Fender/Vox/Marshall amps.. pedals? guitars?

-drum loops, samplers/synths, midi interface

-I'll probably think of more

Thanks for looking!

Picture004.jpg

472-2.jpg

Neumannrear.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Can you not edit posts here? weird.

Well, the Trident is sold.

The Neumann V-72's are still available. These work on 220 or 110, includes European and US plugs.
As far as the Lawson, I'm mainly only interested in a mic-for-mic trade. Preferably a Neumann TLM-49, plus cash from me.

My wanted list is narrowed down a bit:

-500 series rackmountable Lunchbox
-Ribbon Mic (Peluso, AEA, Royer, etc.)
-Neumann TLM-49
-Distressor

prices quoted include shipping in the US. Worldwide add $15. looking to split Paypal fees.

thank god you sold that s20 i was about to pm you about it :)

ugh...

i want to buy the toft atb board with the trident pre's so i'm holding out!

i have this thing for trident...

and also for Universal Audio...

they turn me on, what can i say.

like a hot blonde and her brunette friend at the beach.....

Back