FS/FT: Korg MR-1 portable DSD recorder

tnjazz

Near mint condition MR-1 portable DSD machine.

This unit sounds stellar, but I'm finding that I don't do much in the way of 2 channel portable work these days.

Comes with original box and all original accessories (microphone, AC adapter, Audiogate software and pleather case). No manual, but it's included as a PDF on disc.

Asking $475 or will entertain trade offers for outboard gear and mics.

Paypal and shipping are on me. PM for pics.

A partial list of things I'm looking for:

Digi 002R
dbx 160x comps
8 channel lightpipe pre (Digimax, Octopre, etc)
A decent clock - Lucid, Drawmer, Aardsync II, etc.
various dynamic mics (Senn 421, 441, beyer M69, M88, etc)

Last edited:
Hey, before you sell it, could you do me a favor and measure its mic power configuration (DC voltage on tip and ring to ground, and current to ground) :confused: :o I asked Korg nicely, but they won't tell me :(

Would love to help you, but I have neither the tools nor the knowledge of just how to do that...:confused:

Do you have a multimeter? If so, plug in a cable to the mic input, turn on mic power, and measure voltage from tip to sleeve and ring to sleeve. Then just switch it to current and do the same thing.

Do you have a multimeter? If so, plug in a cable to the mic input, turn on mic power, and measure voltage from tip to sleeve and ring to sleeve. Then just switch it to current and do the same thing.

Sorry, don't have a multimeter. One of these days I suppose I should go buy one.

bump

no reasonable offer refused :D

only selling this so I can go ahead and grab another MR-1000 (it fits the workflow in my studio better than the smaller portable)

Back