FS / FT: Blue Baby Bottle, guitar fx, Altec

mjau

Time to clean house and move some things I don't use much - I'm looking for cool guitar pedals of any variety, mic's, pre's, whatever...try me! If you'd rather buy straight up, the somewhat-negotiable price includes shipping in the USA. PM if you're interested.
Scott

BLUE Baby Bottle - in great condition, comes with shockmount & BLUE pop filter, but I don't have the cherry box for it. $415

Diceworks Tonebender - a little beat up, but works like it should - raunchy fuzz goodness. It prefers non-alkaline batteries. $60

Lenahan treble booster - sounds like an HBE Germania in lofi mode - raw, loud treble booster. $50

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion - wicked distortion pedal with great feature that lets you re-distort the signal and create some controllable oscillation. $130

Altec 1592b mic pre - 5 in/mono out old school preamp from Altec, with a HUGE VU meter on it. Comes with 5 input transformer and is wired XLR-out. Missing one knob on the front (I can include an extra knob if you'd like), and looks pretty old - but sounds great! $235 incl/transformers

Oktava mc012 - ain't working, and I don't know why. $50

mjau said:
BLUE Baby Bottle - in great condition, comes with shockmount & BLUE pop filter, but I don't have the cherry box for it. $415

There's someone on here who was looking for on eof these last week...

timboZ said:
What kind of capsules do you have and do you have the 10bd pad?
It's got a cardioid cap that does work, but no pad. It came to me not working, and I figured I'd try the mod on it but I just haven't yet.

Back