FS: Focusrite ISA428 w/ A/D, Matched CharterOak SA538 Pair, Sennheiser MD421 (2), RNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehymns

Several items for sale:
Focusrite ISA 428 with Digital Expansion A/D Card. This is an awesome front end for your DAW. New, the preamp cost $1699 and the A/D card is $599, I'll sell it for $1600 plus shipping.

Matched Pair of Charter Oak SA538 tube condensers. Serial number 48 and 49, still have the protective plastic on the case and power supplies, and the locks on the cases have never been set. These cost $1399 new, and these are in mint condition. Prefer to sell as pair. $1700 shipped.

Pair of Sennheiser MD421s. These are in great condition, not covered in dents from drum stick like most used ones. Include clips in excellent condition and protective cases. These sell for $300 plus shipping on eBay, I'll sell them for SOLD.

FMR RNC: Excellent condition, lived its whole life on top of my speakers. Upgraded to a Distressor and a dbx 160X and it's not getting much use. $130 shipped.

Pictures available. Prefer money order/certified check, can arrange for paypal. Interested in trading for Chandler TG2, Great River MP-2NV, Vintech 273/473, API 3124, Purple Audio MC77, Lawson L47/L251, Soundelux E251C/Bock 151, Wunder Audio CM7 GT...or anything of equal value.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back