FS: Firepod, Motif Rack, SM57, and more...

cawhite12

Got for sale:

1) Presonus Firepod: Comes with the original box, manual, Firewire Cable, Power Supply, and an un-opened, un-registered copy of Cubase LE (came with it, I'm a Sonar guy). Its in great shape and is only about 7 months old, and was used in a smoke free studio. Asking $475 shipped - includes US shipping

2) Yamaha Motif Rack: Comes with the Unit and the Power Supply. Sorry no original box or manual with this one, but I can put the manual on a CD for you. I will also include a MIDI cable. Asking $550 - includes US shipping.

3) Shure SM57: Basically brand new. Only been used a couple of times and is in perfect condition. Comes in the original box with all the original stuff (pouch, clip, literature, shure velcro tie thingy). Asking $70 - includes US shipping.

4) Behringer B-2 LDC Microphone: In good shape with the metal case, shockmount, and wind screen. Asking $95 - includes US shipping.

5) Gator GRB-4U 4-space Rack Bag This is it: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GRB4/
It's in good shape with a shoulder strap as well. Asking $50 - includes US shipping.

6) Furman M8-L Power Conditioner (the one with the rack lights). This is in great shape. Does not have the original box. Asking $40 - includes US shipping.

Please feel free to ask any questions about any of these items. I may also be able to provide pictures if need be. I would also be willing to lower prices on combined purchases. Thanks for looking.

Back