FS: Fender Nashville Telecaster - Mint Condition, FREE Shipping!

Juan_M

Hello everyone!

I am selling my Fender Nashville Telecaster. I bought it new about a year ago from MusiciansFriend.com but now I need the cash and, even though I love the guitar, I don't play it as much as I should so it's got to go :(

It's in perfect condition, it does not have any scratch or dent. It has never left my home studio and it's spent the last year on its gig bag or a stand. I haven't even played it that much! It looks and plays just like new.

I will ship the guitar with the original Fender gig bad, all the paperwork and setup kit and even the registration card, I never took the time to register it.

List price is $584.99 and I'm selling it for $400, shipping included, to the 48 continental states with UPS ground. PayPal only.

I have used this board only a couple of times before but it was enough to get me in the "good guys" list so be sure this will be a smooth transaction.

Now, let's take a look at it. Here's some pictures of it I took today:

My Nashville Tele

And here's the specs and some reviews:

Nashville Tele @ Musicians Friend

If you are interested or want to ask a question, send me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Nice clear pictures..........Good job

Juan...........just a comment. The pictures of the Tele are very good. You did a nice job of presenting them.

Choctaw

Well, thanks... I just took some pictures with my digital camera trying to show all the angles of the guitar.... ;)

Back