FS: Event TR8 Pair

orksnork

Just putting this out there....might want to get rid of these...getting some Adam's for the edit room and these will probably never get turned on again...

taking offers....

these are in damn near mint condition, taken out of the box, put on stands in a non smoking environment and used at reasonable levels for about a year...

shoot me some offers guys....don't want to go to ebay

You'd probably get more bites posting a ballpark price. Just from what I've seen around here anyways.

consider this a free trip to the top of the list.

rousing endorsement from apl...

here's what i'm thinking....i'm trading these up for a better pair, but i simply need a little more cash....

i'm going to put these on hold for a few days, gather my thoughts, put some other stuff up for sale, and see where i end up...

at the end of that....i'll see what i need, and take bites...

BEFORE THEN, first to offer 350 + shipping (i eat paypal, if that's your payment method) will be notified the second i'm ready to roll...

rousing endorsement from apl...

here's what i'm thinking....i'm trading these up for a better pair, but i simply need a little more cash....

i'm going to put these on hold for a few days, gather my thoughts, put some other stuff up for sale, and see where i end up...

at the end of that....i'll see what i need, and take bites...

BEFORE THEN, first to offer 350 + shipping (i eat paypal, if that's your payment method) will be notified the second i'm ready to roll...

That's a good deal. I paid around $300 shipped for my TR6s.

well...i'm asking in that ballpark...for perfect condition monitors kept in an acoustically treated, smoke free, climate controlled studio, never moved from monitor stands after being removed from box...so i'd consider them a tad more worthy than most of the pairs sitting on someones desk in a bedroom, getting soda splashed on them...and whatever else...

and if you don't mean to price bash...then don't.

Who do you know that "splashes soda on thier speaker" lol cause I would a have a serious word with someone who has such disregard for thier equipment. Speakers are like cars, the moment you drive them of the lot they lose at LEAST 20% usually more.

well, years ago i spent time working at guitar center....and these monitors definitely fall in a reasonable price range of people, who with nothing but clam chowder between their ears, buy gear, leave cups of coffee or cold beverages on mixers to condensate, wonder why there is issues, etc....

20% of 500 (cost new) is 100 dollars....
i'm asking for 150 off, which is 30% off....quite fair, even with your reasoning.

i've had to fly to north carolina, my mother had a heart attack. I'm gonna definitely have to put anything with these on hold until this is all sorted.

Sorry to hear about your mother. My father in law just had 4 stents put in.
It's a bad time for the heart, but a great time for the heart doctors

well...i'm asking in that ballpark...for perfect condition monitors kept in an acoustically treated, smoke free, climate controlled studio, never moved from monitor stands after being removed from box...so i'd consider them a tad more worthy than most of the pairs sitting on someones desk in a bedroom, getting soda splashed on them...and whatever else...

and if you don't mean to price bash...then don't.

Jeez, don't get snippy bro, I think he's just trying to help you out with his opinion on price... Also, my monitors are in my basement/studio, and I hardly spill soda on them... Let's try not to generalize........mmmmmkay? ;)

Back