FS: Daisy Rock Stardust Elite Venus

brich2929

www.livingwaters.com
Daisy Rock Stardust Elite Venus Guitar - similar to the look of a Les Paul Double Cutaway

Alright, guys and gals (and I say guys and gals because this is probably the most unisex-friendly of the Daisy Rock guitars, aside from possibly this guitars 2008 sister the Isis) here's an interesting little beauty.

This is the Flagship model Daisy Rock that was ordered (By the Original owner) directly from Daisy Rock shortly after their initial product line was set up. This, though, with it's gold/aged mother-of-pearl finish, abalone bindings, and Vine Of Life type inlay, is really an eye[catcher.

Well, now I still have to have it but I'm dealing with many bills right now so unfortunately I need money more. Please, whether you're a beginner looking for an eye-catching step up from your starter guitar, or a pro looking for a well-rounded and really great playing fixed bridge guitar, with a different look, give this one a good home for me.

Soem really cool things about this guitar are the visual aspects, as well as the coil tap, the pickups that have a very overwound Gibson 496 kind of PAF tone, along with the thin, easy neck profile and Grover tuners. The thin lightweight mahogany neck and body give it the light yet toneful appeal of a Gibson double cut or Melody Maker.

I don't have much else to offer about this guitar except that it's fun, it's versatile and it sounds great. I play clean polite stuff on with a tapped neck pickup, and then I snap back into both coils of the Bridge pickup, crank it back to 10 and just kill with this thing. Big fat mean tone that makes you realize there's nothing girly about this "girl" guitar. You don't even see alot of these on Ebay. You'll note it still has all the original plastic, tags and inspection stickers. Inspected by TC. The owner of Daisy Rock has those initials, I always wanted to call and ask if she ever does any of the setups. Anyway, it's in great shape, freshly polished frets, body and fingerboard, new Dean Markley strings!

$300 obo shipped anywhere in the ConUS. I'll throw in a Gig Bag also and make sure its packed well. Local pickup available with a modest discount!

Attachments

• dr3.jpg
    dr3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 102
  • dr4.jpg
    dr4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 92
Back