FS: Custom Jazzy-style Replica/Clone

brich2929

www.livingwaters.com
Custom-Built Jazzmaster Replica/Clone- One Of a Kind!!!!!

BODY- "J-Style"by Guitar Mill of Tennessee Alder, 2 piece in Silver Sparkle Nitrocellulose

NECK- WD Fender-licensed Stratocaster neck in spalted Flame Maple with Rosewood Fretboard, 22 medium frets, C shape, 1 5/8 nut, 7 ¼ radius, poly finish, Sperzel locking tuners, Fender “F” neck plate and screws

BRIDGE- Fender Jazzmaster Reissue with Tusq Mustang style replacement saddles

TREMOLO- Fender Japan Reissue/Fender Screws

PICKGUARD – Allparts 3-ply black with Fender USA Vintage Reissue Aluminum Pickguard Shield and Fender Screws

ELECTRONICS:
Pickups- Fender USA American Vintage Reissue with Aged Covers
3 Way switch – Fender Jazzmaster 3-Way American Vintage Reissue with Aged tip
Upper Bout Controls- Fender Japan Reissue
Pots- (Volume) Fender 1 Meg Linear taper split shaft, (Tone) Fender 1 Meg Audio Taper
Tone Capacitor – Angela Instruments Paper-in-Oil .033uf/600VDC
Output Jack – Switchcraft 1/4”
Fully Shielded Upper and Lower Bouts with NOS Fender Brass control shields
Guitar Fetish Abalone/Chrome knobs

Black and Silver sparkle—Truly Beautiful guitar. I saw a classic Corvette in a car show on TV and it was silver with clack stripes, and suddenly I liked the idea of a black pickguard on a silver body, with aged hardware. I liked the idea of body checking, so I "aged" the nitro slightly to give a crackled appearance. Other than checking, no other aging has been performed.IMHO way better quality than Japan and probably better than anything coming from The US. You don’t get shielding in the Japan stuff- not anything I’ve ever seen anyway. You don’t get Mustang Tusq Saddles (And custom grounding through the body). You don’t get Nitro without spending $1500 on a “Thin-skin” and you won’t see Silver sparkle in those either! And you don’t get Sperzel locking tuners. This is One of a kind.
I hate to have to sell it but the bills are rolling in and I’m not back on my feet yet, so if you buy her, please take care of her!

About $1000 invested in this project. Special to Homerecording folks - $800. Local Pickup is welcome and encouraged. I Will include a Fender Gig bag and a sharp new Fender Strap. I’m listed in the Good guys forum, and am on eBay under the same user name- 100% feedback rating. There are 3 things to note—in attempting to make a hole for the ground wire to run from the control cavity to the tremolo cavity and nearly impossible angle involved, there is a small hole on the backside of the guitar, which you can see in the pics. This also rubbed some of the finish off on the body of the guitar near the volume controls but it is mostly covered over by the pickguard. Which brings me to the pickguard itself- The Allparts guard had to be cut out a bit on around the upper bout volume and tone switches, as the stock cuts impeded the rollers.This is visible in the pictures. Since its all black, it isn’t very noticeable but you could always change it if it bothers you.

DISCLAIMER****PLEASE NOTE:This Is not a Fender made Guitar and is not to be understood as such. It was assembled my me with Fender Quality parts or better, listed above.

Attachments

• GAT Swing Dancing 044 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 044 (Small).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 72
  • GAT Swing Dancing 045 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 045 (Small).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 70
  • GAT Swing Dancing 048 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 048 (Small).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 66
  • GAT Swing Dancing 051 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 051 (Small).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 69
a few more pics!!!

Her are saome more pictures. I have some of her while under construction if anyone wants to see them.

Attachments

• GAT Swing Dancing 047 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 047 (Small).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 67
  • GAT Swing Dancing 058 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 058 (Small).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 66
  • GAT Swing Dancing 054 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 054 (Small).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 65
  • GAT Swing Dancing 050 (Small).jpg
    GAT Swing Dancing 050 (Small).jpg