FS: Custom Archtop and Student Classical

DanielSeriff

Solid Wood Handmade Archtop Guitar by Curtis Scoons

This is a beautiful instrument. I bought this amazing guitar a little over year ago. It has been played by George Benson: who really loved the guitar. I would love to keep this instrument however I am a college student and have some finances I need to take care of. This instrument was hand crafted by Curtis Scoons, a small builder in New York. I’ve compared this guitar to a $13,000 Benedetto, and several $6,000-8,000 guitars. This guitar beat all of those out easily. Sustain and action are great. Tone is crystal clear, nice and round. The looks are unique and beautiful. If you would like any other pictures please email me. Curtis typically sells these guitars for $6,500. This one comes with a special discount because of a slight finishing issue which really doesn’t affect the guitar. You can only tell up close. It was simply the first time Curtis used this type of finish, and he used a little bit too much. It caused a slight bit more finish in some places than others. I’m selling this instrument for $3,500 plus shipping. I would be willing to give a 48 hour trial period. Buyer must pay shipping both ways. Please contact me with any questions or make me an offer! Thank you! danielseriff@triad.rr.com

I've got tons of pictures and can email them. Check out my feedback on ebay. Nearly 100 positive feedbacks. Acousticplayerds is the name.

Amalio Burguet Nogal Classical Guitar

This is a beautiful guitar made with solid cedar top and solid walnut back and sides. I have played this guitar for the past 4 years. It has really settled in nicely and has a beautiful sound for such an inexpensive guitar. My guitar teacher, a well known conservatory teacher in the country, told me this is the best sub $1000 guitar he had ever heard. This is a big deal coming from this particular teacher. Guitar comes with case. Check out on ebay, these guitars are selling for $1,200. There is a small ding in the top of the guitar. This ding does not affect the sound whatsoever. It is the size of the tip of a bic pen cap. This happened 4 years ago and has never caused anymore problems. Please email me with any questions or if you’d like pictures. My price is $850 plus shipping. Comes with hardshell case. danielseriff@triad.rr.com

Back