FS: Complete recording rig...Presonus Firestudio, Digimax FS, headphone amp +

dastrick

huh???
I'm selling off my live rig and downsizing to something smaller. I really hate to part with it, but it's just a lot more than I need and more than I use. I'm giving my HR peeps first dibs then it's going up for auction.

Presonus Firestudio 26x26 firewire interface
Presonus Digimax FS 8 channel preamp
Behringer HA4700 headphone amplifier
Furman M-8Lx power conditioner

All in a 4 space rack. I believe the rack is an SKB, but I'm not certain. I'll give specifics on the rack case as soon as I can.

Everything (except rack case *see below*) is in immaculate condition and works flawlessly. I recorded with Windows XP & Cubase. This setup has actually seen very little use. I would say probably 30 hours total of recording time and that's on over estimate.

All connection cables are included (patch cords, power cords, optical cable, firewire cable, BNC word clock cable, etc). I'll post a picture of the back/inside of the rack soon.

The rack case has some scrapes and scuffs and a little rust here and there, but funtions great and nothing is broken.

I have all of the original boxes (except for the rack case).

I would prefer to sell it all as one package, but may consider splitting it up. It just depends.

Make me an offer. I'll consider any fair offer. Buyer pays shipping from West Monroe, LA 71291 or pick it up.

Thanks for looking. :D

Live Rig.jpg

How bout $20 and a baseball card? That's all I got....

Sad to see this thing go...wish I had the cash to give it a good home.

I can attest dastrick is the real deal...you can buy with confidence with him and the product is as described.

I know. I really hate to get rid of it, but it's just overkill for what I need. I'm going to spend the money on a Firestudio Mobile (because I'm a Presonus fan) and a laptop. That way I won't have to lug around my desktop when I go to record. Life will be just a little bit simpler. :D

If you would've offered 3 baseball cards, I would've taken it. Oh well. :laughings:

If I had the bucks I would take the Digimax FS off your hands and add it to this:

130047971.jpg

In fact I'd probably buy the whole thing and split it up, but, I'm too broke at the moment. :(

Nuns sell rare Honus Wagner baseball card for $262,000 - ESPN ;)

West Monroe, huh? I grew up around Rayville. Still have relatives in your neck of the woods.

Since we're kinfolks, you ought to sell the Furman power conditioner to me separately. :D

Ok. Thanks for the responses.

It looks like if I split it up I've got the Digimax, Furman, & Behringer spoken for. Did any of you want the rack case? It is an SKB. I couldn't find a model #.

Before I split it up to sell I'm going to give it just a couple of more days. But I'll definitely sell them separately if no body wants the entire package. I'll give it until Friday.

Entire package $825
I'll throw in a package of unused 6" patch cables if you buy the package. :D

Here are my prices for each sold separately.

Presonus Firestudio $380
Presonus Digimax FS $380
Furman M-8Lx $35
Behringer HA4700 $60
SKB 4U rack case $50

The picture of the latch on the rack case is the worst latch on the case. The others look better than that one.

Those prices are pretty firm, but if you want to discuss them just send me a PM.

All prices do NOT include shipping.
photo 2.jpglive rig 2.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 6.jpgphoto 5.jpg

Alright. Each piece is up for sale separately.

See the prices above.

The Furman has been spoken for.

Thanks.

I haven't got a response back about the Digimax, so everything but the Furman is up for sale.

Thanks diggy for your SUPER FAST payment.

The Furman arrived today. Looks to be in newish condition. I'll test it out and stick in my rack here in a bit. Got to move all the other units down first so this one can be on top. :laughings:

Thanks, dastrick! :)

Back