FS: Cheap But Good Mics + Funky Musicmaster Bass

mrbowes

All prices include shipping + paypal.

Audio Techncia ATM-23 x 2 - These are really beat up...some dents, nicks (one is missing the top of the grill entirely!) but they actually still sound very good. I've used these for years for mic'ing drums when I play out live - always a good sound.
$75

Audio Technica ATM-63 HE - I just sold one of these on the forum recently and decided to sell my other. I just have way too many dynamic mics. Great all around dynamic and sounds smoother than an SM57. Made equally as tough (it weighs at least as much as an SM57). Very minor ding in the grill. Not really noticeable
$55

Electro Voice RE18
- sounds great - a very cool alternative to SM57 for snare or gutiar amps - it has a more cloudy/pillow-like relative to the 57 - less of a spike in your chest and more of a fat earthy tone. Also can be great on vox. I have another one in better condition that I will be keeping. There typically a rubber piece on the handle of these mics, but this one is missing that piece, though this never seemed to make a difference.
$50

Electo Voice RE-20 with RE-20 mic clip - sounds perfect - has some paint removed from where there was tape applied many years ago. No dents in the grill - recently serviced and up to spec. I have another RE20 and RE27 and don't seem to need this one.
$300

Funky Musicmaster bass project - Old school late 70s Musicmaster bass. I don't think the body is original. Original pickup, neck, tuners. Strung with Jamerson flatwounds. Plays nice but needs to have someone go over it. Only volume pot works.
$225

I'll get pics up in the next few days...

Last edited:
Pics added...

Attachments

• atm63.jpg
    atm63.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Copy of re20.jpg
    Copy of re20.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 76
  • re18.jpg
    re18.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 74