FS: Behringer ADA8000 mic pre

jabulani jonny

I picked this up last year to add 8 inputs to my M-Audio 1814. I have since upgraded to a Motu 896hd and have decided to upgrade the other inputs as well to a Digimax LT. It is in perfect cosmetic condition.

Here's the deal, for some reason I started getting a very low level hum coming from the ADA8000. I don't know if it's a power supply issue with it ,or if it's something in my studio that I haven't nailed down. To hear the hum on a recorded track you have to crank it louder than comfortable listening levels. There are times when I've recorded with it and there were no hums. If you want a full breakdown of what I've gone through, there's a related thread here: https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=208046

I tried several ways of figuring out what it was and I think it's from the power supply of the ADA8000, however, I'm not sure.

So, I need to sell this for pretty much whatever I can get for it. Due to the circumstances I must sell as-is. It's possible that there may not be a hum with your system. I don't know. There was a very low level one with mine, so that's all I can go on.

I'll put this on ebay soon, with full disclosure. It comes in the original box with all original paperwork, but it's out of warranty. PM with questions or shoot me an email at jonathantpayne(at)gmail.com.

Reasonable offers considered. Thx.

Jonathan

Back