FS: Behringer AD-8000

Zetajazz44

I'm selling my Behringer AD-8000. I just bought it about 2 months ago new at Guitar Center. I put it in my rack and made sure it worked. I recorded one "test" track through channel 1 to make sure it worked, and it did. Sounded fine to me. I have decided to go another route for lightpipe inputs and don't need this unit anymore.

I still have the original box and will ship in it. As I've said, this item is basically new, the only "scratches" it has is on the rack ears where I bolted it to my rack.

$150.00 + $20.00 shipping, and I ALWAYS ship UPS, no USPS.

If anyone wants to see pictures of this, I'll upload them to my webserver for you to see.

Best way to contact me, would be to reply to this thread or email me at: zetajazz "at" hotmail.com. I'm not on the "Good Guy's List" here, as I've never sold anything here before, but if you look at my eBay feedback, I have 113 transactions with 100% positive feedback.

This item will go on eBay very soon, so if anyone here wants it, let me know ASAP. I listed 2 other items on eBay this morning, a Presonus BlueTube and a Presonus MP20. I'd just received the MP20 back from the factory after I had it "gone through" to make sure all was well with it before I started recording an upcoming project. Have a look at those auctions by clicking HERE - MY eBAY AUCTIONS

GONE TO eBAY - 01/16/2007

Last edited:
Back