FS: as new alesis nanocompressor

jnorman

just like new, in the box alesis nano-compressor with full factory warranty. this is a fine little compressor, and impossible to beat for the money. my clientel has changed to classical chamber music now, and i do not use any compression at all anymore. this is a great little box for those who wish to compress vocal parts going in. it aint no LA2, but i found the unit to be easy to use, quite effective, and minimal self-noise. i'd like to get $50 plus shipping. i have over 170 positive feedbacks on EBAY, so you can buy with confidence.
jnorman
sunridge studios
salem, oregon

Nancomps are 49 + tax at Guitar Center.

Idon't wanna be a dick, just don't want to see people get ripped off. You should ask for less...

hey stonepiano - i had no idea. i'm not trying to rip anyone - i looked on ebay and saw them for "buy it now" prices of $55 and $59. i paid $99 for the unit when i got it. i just want a fair price for it. on the other hand, it is hardly worth the effort to sell it for pocket change...

I remember Guitar Center blowing them out for $49, but I passed on it.....sometimes one or the other (GC,MF)has sales thats the other one doesnt, but they will honor it if you bring it to their attention......

Gidge said:
I remember Guitar Center blowing them out for $49, but I passed on it.....sometimes one or the other (GC,MF)has sales thats the other one doesnt, but they will honor it if you bring it to their attention......

yep....AMS has it for the same price as zzounds..$59.....if you go here www.guitarcenter.com and click on "Buy Online",it takes you to Musicians Friend so they most be one in the same now.....I guess they have in store blow outs that dont show up when you buy from them online.

I always buy online unless I take a trip to the city.....the closest Guitar Center is 240 miles away.:eek:

Back