FS: Alesis M1 Active Near Field Monitors

lunatic

I'm selling a pair of Alesis M1 Active monitors. They are in *perfect* condition, have not been abused, and will ship in the original box!

I'm asking $200 or best reasonable offer. Buyer to pay shipping. Reply here, PM me or e-mail brad@evergroove DOT com.

I've sold many things on this board before. Just check the 'Good Guys' thread for my name :D

Peace,
Brad

Last edited:
Hey Les,

I actually was just in the middle of updating other places I've posted this ad and the offer is now $200 which INCLUDES shipping (of my choice) to anywhere in the contiguous 48 United States.

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail, brad@evergroove DOT com. I'll be at work all day but will get back to you this evening.

Peace,
Brad

I will pay $200 if u give more product 411 and can provide a pic. Also I need a say in the shipping method/insurance... $200 is ALOT of money to me 4 iam broke. Les

Wes,

If I am covering the shipping you cannot really have a "say". I'm sorry it just doesn't work that way. If we made a deal and you wanted to pay for shipping "upgrade" that'd be cool.

Still, I have a taker at the asking price so at this point the monitors are "sale pending".

Peace,
Brad

150+ship

my offer stands

plus what is the exact condition? and are they mk2?

w/o the answers i couldn't send you that much money n e way

so good day sir

Back