FS: Aardvark Audio Direct Pro 24/96 like new, Unregistered w/ Full version PA9

nlmd311

Hey guys,
This is the Aardvark Audio Direct Pro 24/96. It is all original in nearly perfect condition. Everthing that came with it is included. The box, PCI card, Breakout box, 6' cord, original drivers discs for win95/98 and win2000/ME/XP, A full Unregistered version of Cakewalk ProAudio 9, Owners Manual, End User Liscense Agreement, and the Unregistered Warranty card are all included.
PCI card will be packed in the static free bag it came in.
I am the only owner of it. I purchased it March of last year from Sam Ash and it has only been used in my personal smoke free home studio since. Never taken out of the studio, or used on location recording projects.

More information can be found along with exact specs here http://www.aardvarkaudio.com/products/2496/

I am asking $400 and will ship free anywhere in the continental US for that price. If you have any questions about it feel free to write me at nlmd311@aol.com or message me here. If you are interested in checking out my ebay feedback my username is orangealert20

best wishes

-Darrill

sorry to bump...
I am dropping the price to $370 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. (outside will be slightly higher).

all the best

-Darrill

Back