FS: 2 AT3035's, 1 Shure KSM27

Yeah thats pretty annoying when forum members dont offer it up here first.

I apologize for not knowing proper Home Recording BBS selling etiquette. The only reason I put them on eBay, then posted them here, is because i've never sold anything here before and I didn't want anyone to think I was ripping them off.

I understand you can still get ripped off, but my feedback on eBay is 100% positive so I thought that would help.

Whatever though, I guess i'm stuck with them. =]

Not necessarily. Throw out some asking prices and see what happens. Those are some pretty good entry level condensers.

Thank you for the hope, dude.

I'm selling the AT3035's for $125 shipped (original box, documents, shock mount, case) rarely used -- and the KSM27 for $215 shipped (original box, shock mount, case) only used once.

If anybody wants them, PM me. =]

I apologize for not knowing proper Home Recording BBS selling etiquette. The only reason I put them on eBay, then posted them here, is because i've never sold anything here before and I didn't want anyone to think I was ripping them off.

I understand man. I didnt mean to sound like a dick, sorry if I did. Best of luck with the sale. I've got a buddy who might be in the market for some mics. I'll tell him about your AT's.

-Josh

I understand you can still get ripped off, but my feedback on eBay is 100% positive so I thought that would help.

Whatever though, I guess i'm stuck with them. =]

i wasn't trying to be a dick or anything - but it seems like a lot of people(myself included) would prefer to buy straight off of the forums, as to avoid all of the BS involved with ebay transactions.

I understand man. I didnt mean to sound like a dick, sorry if I did. Best of luck with the sale. I've got a buddy who might be in the market for some mics. I'll tell him about your AT's.

-Josh

No worries man, you weren't being a dick. =] I was just clarifying myself a little bit. I will definitely just put stuff on here before I list them on eBay. Thanks for the wishes of luck, and for telling your friend about the AT's! I really appreciate dude!

Thanks,
Adam

i wasn't trying to be a dick or anything - but it seems like a lot of people(myself included) would prefer to buy straight off of the forums, as to avoid all of the BS involved with ebay transactions.

Gotcha, thanks for the info man. I will definitely put them on here first, and you weren't being a dick, just giving me some advice. I mean hey, the mics didn't sell on eBay, maybe if I put them on here first they would have. =] I appreciate it man, thank you.

Peace!

Back