From scratch to finished product - 7 hours. "Ocean Avenue (acoustic)"

PI, some good changess buyt you'll be able to know yourself when you're not as tired. I don't mind the bright guitar but then again I'm know for annoying jangles.

The intro guitar is quite bright - I'd eq that down a bit but that's just my personal preference. I think this mix is better than mix A. MBC's are a challenge!

Yeah... It sounds better now, but... To be honest, I don't think I'm willing to put in the time and effort required to get that thing to sound good. Lesson learned, though - never - EVER - mic an acoustic guitar through the pickups.
Thanks for the comment, Gerry! (I just drummed to one of Mike's new songs.. Anxious to hear something new from from the "Steele" part of that band.. ;) )

PI, some good changess buyt you'll be able to know yourself when you're not as tired. I don't mind the bright guitar but then again I'm know for annoying jangles.

Just had a listen, and I think it's better than the old one. Still not good, but better. I really like how it sounds when the bridge comes in, and wish I could re-track everything up until that point to get the whole song sounding like that. Again - lesson learned. Thanks for the comment, Ray.

Back