Friendship

VSpaceBoy

..loading
Hey gang,

Last night my daughter (11yrs) had her friend spend the night. They made up lyrics to a song and sang a melody for me. It was cute so I grabbed my acoustic and put some chords to it for fun.

I thought I share just cuz it was cute.

Friend

That's wonderful road you're traveling down. britt and her friends made music videos at that age. Now she's gigging (very small gigs, but hey!) and I get to record her.

Hey gang,

Last night my daughter (11yrs) had her friend spend the night. They made up lyrics to a song and sang a melody for me. It was cute so I grabbed my acoustic and put some chords to it for fun.

I thought I share just cuz it was cute.

Friend

Cool stuff, they did a good job on an original. Most of them just sing covers...:cool::cool::cool:

Cool bro....this is the basis for all fun...friendships.

Seems a few here have lost sight of that, and maybe a couple of kids can open the eyes of the adults that have shut this out...

It sounds great, and can't help but put a smile on someones face. This should be required listening to move on in life.

Space, thanks dude....:)

Glad you guys liked it. I'll have to tell her your comments.

Dog, yea I agree with you. Its funny how kids have the keen sense to put theirselves out there and speak the truth even when we think its silly.

I love it

Seems a few here have lost sight of that, and maybe a couple of kids can open the eyes of the adults that have shut this out....

aint got no mofo'ing sound system rigged up yet:mad::mad::mad:

couldn't agree more Dog. I thought it a tad appropriate when I saw the title of the thread

I just cried a few tears listening to that....my daughter will be 11 the day after Christmas....

daughters rock.....

Me, too. I was at work this afternoon and I just let it repeat for about twenty minutes. It's good to be around optimistic, happy people.

Cute & good.
Now, when you get a chance re record the vox with the girls & tart it up just a little.
This sort of song would fit perfectly into Peer Support/anti bullying/relationship management programs in primary/elementary schools.
the fat that it's by the goils with give it added kudos & foster attempts to do similarly amongst the squids.

That was all just great and a beautiful song. And it's all just so honest because they believe wholeheartedly all the lyrics they wrote and sang.....:)

I'm sure we all miss those happy times~

Definitely a smile bringer. This song is just so cheerful and honest and made me smile.

Good accompanyment (sp?). :)

They sing pretty good for having written a random song. :) I believe this is the right time for you to indoctrinate the kids with Guitar Center lingo, eh?

:)

Vspace girl and Friend makes their debut!!!:D

I love it Space!! Making music with your kids is awesome fun and rewarding. I think one of the bestest feelings in the world to a musician, is that of their children wanting to make music together with them....great stuff!!

Is she interested in playing an instrument Space?

Rock on Vspacegirl and Friend!!:cool:

Back