Fresh Tracks From Tha Studio

good

all the tracks came like fire.you remind me of someone. you rap somethin like dem boyz be rapin from da south and then sometimes i hear Eminem. the production seems pretty tight,but im a novice also so dont take that as thumb rule.theres always room for improvement.when it comes to rhymin you got it man,keep it up. hey im a baby from the late eighties to :D :D wish i had thought a dat.
keep it up :cool: that shit is crazy!!!
mr. produca

real nice feel..beats are tight..flow was nice...i just think you need to find your own voice..you kind of do sound like Em and Lil Whyte from 3-6...but its still tight tho..keep up the hard work..

yeah i hear all the time that i sound like them but thats the way i naturally rap so i can't really help it but just in case anyone wants to know i record my vocals with This and i mix and master with fl studio 5 xxl ohh and i also make the beats on Fl Studio

matic said:
yeah i hear all the time that i sound like them but thats the way i naturally rap so i can't really help it but just in case anyone wants to know i record my vocals with This and i mix and master with fl studio 5 xxl ohh and i also make the beats on Fl Studio

yo, i didn't peep out your song yet playboy, but i'm jumping in right quick to advise you to invest in a better mic. a used sm58 for about $60.00 will put you in the game ya heard me? i make all of my beats in FL5 also, so i definitely have to peep your stuff. i'm heading out to get some more envelopes to mail cd's out, when i come back i'll peep you out. yo i see that you are from Atlanta, i just moved from Augusta Georgia, I'm originally from New Orleans though. the military keeps me on the go.

Last edited:
haven't listened yet, but I'll listen to it and give feedback when I get off the job.

Nice stuff you got going on man. I always respect when a cat can do a cut like U Got Me.
Imma Kill reminded me too much of Bia Bia. Not wack , just a lil too close.

HitDaFloor is buck like a mofo

Overall pretty good stuff

jugalo180 said:
yo, i didn't peep out your song yet playboy, but i'm jumping in right quick to advise you to invest in a better mic. a used sm58 for about $60.00 will put you in the game ya heard me? i make all of my beats in FL5 also, so i definitely have to peep your stuff. i'm heading out to get some more envelopes to mail cd's out, when i come back i'll peep you out. yo i see that you are from Atlanta, i just moved from Augusta Georgia, I'm originally from New Orleans though. the military keeps me on the go.

Yo Jug, I'm quite suprised at how clear the vocals came out. The production is pretty good. But I do agree that I hear parts of Em in some of the verses.

Fieva said:
Yo Jug, I'm quite suprised at how clear the vocals came out. The production is pretty good. But I do agree that I hear parts of Em in some of the verses.

yeah, i still have to peep the track out. i just looked at that picture and seen the clip on mic, and was like "that can't produce a good sound" i'm fatigued right now, so i won't be able to give any good feedback at the moment.

jugalo180 said:
yeah, i still have to peep the track out. i just looked at that picture and seen the clip on mic, and was like "that can't produce a good sound" i'm fatigued right now, so i won't be able to give any good feedback at the moment.

I thought that too when I first heard it. I was quite surprised.

i know yall where gonna be surpised ABOUT MY EQIPMENT LOL......thats why i waited till some of yall Herd it before i let the cat out of the bag!!!!!! IM LIVING PROOF THAT EQUIPMENT DON'T good MAKE RECORDS PEOPLE MAKE good RECORDS. most of the time when you hear fl studio and a 10 dolla mic you think garbage but its not about a mpc and pro tools its about the love and the desire to make good music!!!

matic said:
i know yall where gonna be surpised ABOUT MY EQIPMENT LOL......thats why i waited till some of yall Herd it before i let the cat out of the bag!!!!!! IM LIVING PROOF THAT EQUIPMENT DON'T good MAKE RECORDS PEOPLE MAKE good RECORDS. most of the time when you hear fl studio and a 10 dolla mic you think garbage but its not about a mpc and pro tools its about the love and the desire to make good music!!!

It's not about how much equipment you have...it's can you make the shit bang? Bottom line.

Good work.

I really thought you were trying to be funny with the mic picture.........hehehe
True or not, that is funny! Your tracks don't sound that bad, but man go get you a better mic. If you recorded what you did with that, imagine if you had a better piece of equipment?

Trumpspade said:
I really thought you were trying to be funny with the mic picture.........hehehe
True or not, that is funny! Your tracks don't sound that bad, but man go get you a better mic. If you recorded what you did with that, imagine if you had a better piece of equipment?

i agree with the above post. the songs are on fire. you got some tight material playboy. I think you need to hit up patchwerk and heat them ATL streets up!

matic said:

preach on playboy, i'm a fruityloops soldier myself. at the present time i've invested in the fantom xr rack module and reason 3.0 to expand my creativity.

jugalo180 said:
preach on playboy, i'm a fruityloops soldier myself. at the present time i've invested in the fantom xr rack module and reason 3.0 to expand my creativity.

I just copped a XR lil more than a month ago. I plan on reducing the FX feed levels on alot of the presets. Some of them are a bit too much IMO

im thinking about getting a keyboard soon but im still making good shit wit whut i got so im not gonna stress it...cause why fix it if it an't broke?....

Hell yeah…no critique Matic….these shits are all fire.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do with these songs, but you need to get these out to more listeners…if you already aren’t.

RapMusic.com, FutureProducers.com and HipHopCrib.com are all real good places to drop on. You might wanna think about getting a SoundClick and/or MySpace page…they both have lots of listeners and you’ll got lots of plays when you get in the charts.

Get at my thread if you get a minute.

stray411 said:
Hell yeah…no critique Matic….these shits are all fire.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do with these songs, but you need to get these out to more listeners…if you already aren’t.

RapMusic.com, FutureProducers.com and HipHopCrib.com are all real good places to drop on. You might wanna think about getting a SoundClick and/or MySpace page…they both have lots of listeners and you’ll got lots of plays when you get in the charts.

Get at my thread if you get a minute.
I got a myspace music page already but imma get at the other ones you mentioned and its hard for me to get it out to more listeners cause im doin it by myself so if yall would help me out in that area it would be greatly appricated

Back