frequency chart

grinder

Anyone know where I can get a chart that tells what frequency certain notes are? Such as A=440 and so on. I want to be able to tune my drum machine using my RTA.
Thanks, Grinder

Anybody know where...?

I just did a Google search for "music frequency chart" and got 563,000 hits.

Disposable, Thanks Bro.

lpdeluxe, I'm too fuckin' lazy to weed through a bunch websites, if I don't have to.

I'm too fuckin' lazy to weed through a bunch websites

But not too lazy to ask other people to do it for you I guess.

Frequency Conflicts

I am new to mixing and maybe I have a similar type question.

I believe my first step in a mix is to get the bass guitar and kick drum to sit well and complement each other. I understand that it’s important that they do not occupy the same frequency spce i.e. if I want the bass to cut through, cut the kick with eq where the it conflicts with the bass or vice versa if I want the kick to cut through the bass, cut the bass with eq.

What I am not clear on is what frequency bands does the kick occupy (where do I cut or boost)?

I suspect that the kick has a narrow area since it is only one note compared to a bass where many different notes are played.

Am I off base here?

Most of the songs I do are rock - - anywhere from Alice in Chains type songs to Frank Zappa [my hero] (if that helps).

Thanks,

John

lpdeluxe said:
But not too lazy to ask other people to do it for you I guess.

I wasn't asking anybody to weed through anything. I was asking if anyone knew, off hand, of a site that had one. Jeez, probably any question that is asked on this board could be answered with a google search, so please, no more questions on this bbs.

Back