Free patches for jv/xp owners

anppilot1

I spent 2 months browsing, searching, climbing the highest mountains, and diving to the ocean floor in lieu of finding every single patch that is out there floating in cyberspace for the JV-1080, JV-2080, XP-60, 80, and XP-30.

I've found patches from Dallas to L.A., to Munich to BomBay. These patches have been used in commercials in China, clubs in Germany, all the way to a play house in Topeka, Kansas. Here at Crystal Blue Productions, We record and produce ALL kinds of music. From house to country, to R&B to pop, there is not really to many limits in our way.

Myself and my engineer(my wife), on our own time have worked on this project of collecting all these Patches, and emailing people around the world to find our where they got them from, and what they've been used in.

Using the industry standard for cataloging and sorting patches, we have created one Master Library of all of these patches using Emagic's Soundiver.

These patches are FREE to you, because how can we charge for something we never invested in ourselves? Besides, it was alot of fun searching and hunting the web, meeting alot of new people, and hearing these patches used for commercial production.

Over 1800 patches free to you for the JV/XP series.

Give me your email address and I'll email them to you.

They will be broke down in patches of 128

Basses
Guitars
Strings

ect ect ect

xp 80 patches/sounds

Please...I would love some more sounds...can you send them as zipped svd files please....thanks...K

Back