Free Cakewalk Downloads

Yea right.

Theseventhseal:

I just get sent to the cakewalk site. Did something go wrong?

Too good to be true.

TGA

lucky for theseventhseal...

...that I couldn't verify he actually had cracks there, or I would have been forced to pull his HR BBS account. OTOH, if he did have cracks there, Geocities would have pulled his account.

Thanks to all the people that reported this one...

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
you can get a full program for free!
that is good!!! I bet most of you download songs off Napster or any other mp3 site, thats stealing so you are all just a bunch of hipocrites. (spelling?).Not all of us have endless money like you lot to buy every fucking cakewalk program out there. Some bands struggle to get heard so this way i was giving them a chance to record some of there material. But dont worry now because one of you fuckheads told the people at Cakewalk so thats why the site has been shutdown. but remember if you think downloading programs for free is stealing (yeah i know) but so is downloading songs of Napster or any other mp3 place on the net.

http://www.geocities.com/sixxau/dcd.html
DIRECT CAKEWALK DOWNLOADS

Wow, I figured that it would catch up to you eventually, but I had no idea how fast it would. Ida gave it at least 2 weeks or so and you got popped QUICK...
Damn... the heat is on in this forum, shew!!!! Glad I'm a legal eagle... software-wise that is :)

TSS,

Bet you wouldn't feel that way if you were a developer at Cakewalk and your livelihood depended on it... the Napster accusation is complete hogshit too.

I take back my
"Wow, you are either very brave or very stupid" comment.

You are not brave, just...........

"Not all of us have endless money like you lot to buy every fucking cakewalk program out there. Some bands struggle to get heard so this way i was giving them a chance to record some of there material. "

1. get a job.

2. you don't have to buy every cakewalk program out there. just one like pro audio9 on sale now at local dealers for like $179. hell or even home studio 9 or even guitar tracks 2 for under $100. get cakewalk pro audio9 for free with a $400 aardvark LX6 and if pro audio9 isn't good enough for you, upgrade to sonar for $150 direct from cakewalk which will save you money if you were going to buy audio FX 1 and 2.

3. maybe if they are struggling and need to record, download and register FASOFT's Ntracks.

...and the whole napster defense going on. why do you think they shut you down? to stop pirated software, and why did they started filtering copyrighted songs? to stop pirated songs. wow, that's hard to understand, isn't it.

News: Guitar Center is having a blowout on Roland JV1010s this week. All you have to do is slip one under your coat and they will give them away for free. Act soon, it is getting to the point that a coat might look kinda dumb in this heat.

Mars Music has also advertised a blowout sale on Neumann Mics:
all you have to do is stick one in your pants and tell the check-out folks that they are really hot. Works every time.

Why dont you try elf bowling, it is much more your style.

You are not wanted here, so go away.

....okay, okay, TSS was wrong, his site was wrong, I agree.
But I think he knows that now. The site is gone. Let's not kick him in the ground, okay? He was trying to be friendly.

tab

TSS,you did mean well,but you should feel out this forum before you post something like that.
As a newbie myself,I am looking forward to learn how to record through this forum.
People spend alot of money on programs(even if they dont,they dont advertise).
So keep your head clear, and I am sure you will turn out OK.

Back