Free alternative to Melodyne

euandreal

Hi,

I use REAPER and I would like to know a free alternative to Melodyne. I just want a basic pitch correction, for rap music, not for singing.

Thank you

Reaper comes with a plugin called "ReaTune" that works pretty good if you don't need to do any major editing. I used it for a while before I bought Melodyne.

I don't hate technology at all. I was jesting. Perhaps my arcane sense of humour is just too far ahead of your curve at the moment.
Forget I spoke.

Practice makes perfect.

Just practice singing any time you can, and a wide variety of different songs. It will improve your vocal abilities and range.

Up until a few years ago, I never sang, I just played guitar. Then I got interested in writing songs and performing covers of songs I like.
It's taken me about 4 years to get to the point that I am now. The last couple of songs I've recorded didn't need any pitch correction, or very little.

It doesn't happen over night, you have to work at it.

Practice makes perfect.

Just practice singing any time you can, and a wide variety of different songs. It will improve your vocal abilities and range.

Up until a few years ago, I never sang, I just played guitar. Then I got interested in writing songs and performing covers of songs I like.
It's taken me about 4 years to get to the point that I am now. The last couple of songs I've recorded didn't need any pitch correction, or very little.

It doesn't happen over night, you have to work at it.
Thank you. I have a hard time singing.

Back