Free 12AX7, 12AT7 tubes!

Theros said:
Will the EI fit in a behri preamp mshilarious? Dont know much about tubes, wanted to try swapping out the cheap behri brand in my pre :o If so, ill take it, nothing like experimenting :D

I think so, those are 12AX7 to my knowledge.

The tube in question came out of an ART Pro MPA ;)

Are there any of these left? Cause I'll take whatever's left (within my limit of course!), if there are any. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is: DIBS!!!!

EDIT-I think I missed it. :( Oh well. :D

mshilarious said:
Not unless you do an Extreme RAGE! Mod :D

Hey, how about a 6GM8 pedal? When I finish that, you can have it :)

I would love the pedal (can I see a pic when you're done?) :)

Grey Angel said:
I would love the pedal (can I see a pic when you're done?) :)

Even better, you can pick out a color, but you need to hurry because I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow morning :)

OK, I picked out flourescent pink. They didn't have good metallic colors, I knew I should have gone to an auto parts shop :mad:

Anyway, I'll spray the case later today and post pictures on this thread:

http://www.homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=184927

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I received my free tube from mshilarious yesterday!

Free tube, packed really well in a padded envelope... This guy even paid shipping! Unbelievable!

From one North Carolinian to another: Thanks man!!! Sure was nice of you!

Thanks again,

Zetajazz44 said:
Just wanted to say that I received my free tube from mshilarious yesterday!

Free tube, packed really well in a padded envelope... This guy even paid shipping! Unbelievable!

From one North Carolinian to another: Thanks man!!! Sure was nice of you!

Thanks again,

...I want to second that emotion!...I got mine too, and I've purchased stuff online and not received such GREAT service...much appreciated!...the tubes will go to good use...Thanks again! ...Nuff Respect, Dennis

I got the 12AX7's last week, and thanks MsHilarious in an email, but I'll follow suit here.

Thank you very much. My homemade pre-amp is now happy again :D

Back