Found this nice video about a home studio build

wmalan

Perhaps many here may have seen this one produced by Sweetwater, but I just ran across it:
Case Study: Project Studio Design & Build with Mitch Gallagher - Sweetwater Sound - YouTube
Now I know there are "holes" in his design to the pros here. But what struck me as very helpful is the decision making for compromises of the treatment most of us need to make given our constraints. It's over an hour but nice to jump around to watch different issues treated a certain way and why.
Bill

Perhaps many here may have seen this one produced by Sweetwater, but I just ran across it:
Case Study: Project Studio Design & Build with Mitch Gallagher - Sweetwater Sound - YouTube
Now I know there are "holes" in his design to the pros here. But what struck me as very helpful is the decision making for compromises of the treatment most of us need to make given our constraints. It's over an hour but nice to jump around to watch different issues treated a certain way and why.
Bill

Good info. He lost me at 2" bass traps and Auralex panels. A bunch of 'close' to accurate information here though. :)

Missed the part about using only 2" traps. I often see on various sites Auralex mentioned as expensive and underwhelming in its performance. True?

Back