Found a great resorse for Cassette tapes in the UK

colhol63

Hi there
Whilst hunting for ever decreasing stocks of decent chrome Cassettes, I have come across a supplier in the UK who will custom wind any length of Maxell, Samsung. or Sunk Yong [never heard of that one] Chrome tape plus they stock all types of goodies tape wise

They are called..... Tapeline Ltd easy to find on google

Up date......just ordered 25 C,30 wound to order cassettes from Tapeline, loaded with Maxell XLIIS chrome tape for £17 inc delivery and vat, that`s under a quid each!!!!, 15 mins is about right for a single track master , [15 mins at normal speed ]...... not bad [Tascam 424mk111]

Funny you should post this.......
Last week I came across Tapeline as I was looking for blank cassette insert cards. The price was so cheap that I ordered 100 only to be told they wouldn't sell more than 5 ! So I scrolled down and they had these other tape insert cards called "Small insert cards" so as an experiment to see if it would go through, I ordered 30. And they arrived the day before Xmas eve ! And they're not small at all, they're the size I wanted anyway.
This may be the start of a beautiful friendship......

Glad you found them ok, Im waiting for my tapes to be delivered I will let you know how I get on with them

Back