Fostex D160v2 / D-108 For Sale

bwindsor

I have a Fostex D160v2 and a D108 for sale. I ran them sync'd for 24 tracks, never had any glitches/issues of any kind. I'm including two extra 40g Hd's, each with their own caddy (that's 4 caddies when you include the 8.6/4.3g Hd's I'm also including)...Both machines come with the Balanced option which I puchased and installed, as well as all of the I/O cables on D-Sub to 1/4 Balanced for full 24 tracks...if pickup is local (Ottawa, Canada) I'll also throw in a pine roll-around remote stand and pine rack cabinet, but I won't ship these two items as it wouldn't be worth your while. Tried to attach pictures of the above but the files are too large. I have the original boxes, manuals as well as extra extension cables (2) for the remotes...can't think of anything else that goes with this...I will provide pictures if you PM me (I think I can send them that way).

I'm on the "good guys" list, so you can verify there would be no issues with me or the units, and I will ship immediately upon receiving a bank money order. Prices shown are in Canadian and don't include shipping, which I will provide pricing for if required. Both recorders are in mint condition.

I also have a Mackie Side Car, which is an 11 space steel rack that matches the Mackie 8 bus mixers...might match the other Mackies (24-4's, etc.) but I'm not sure about that.

Price for both Fostex's, etc. is $1500.00 Canadian plus shipping total (this is a firm price ---cables and HD's plus caddy's we're in the $900.00 range alone...one set of I/O cables are Radial, can't remember what the others are but I can check if needed) so I think the price is fair.

As for the Mackie Side Car, $200.00 firm...you can't get these anymore, so if you're looking to make your 8 bus "look" bigger, this is it.

That's it for now, PM me if interested.

Thanks,

BW

Back