Fostex 8051 Footswitch

I have one. It doesn't really work like the Fostex. I swear it doesn't. The Boss was the first thing I tried because someone else said it worked. It. Doesn't. Pinky swear. Guess I'll just hunker down and repair the one I have. If I can.

Of course you may mean the Boss 5L That is the "latching" type. The "non-latching" type requires you to have the pedal depressed for the duration of your punch in. Continually holding it down, as it were. I can't concentrate on the performance when I have to have my foot pressed on the switch. Did you mean the Boss 5L?

Try Hosa! They make one, which was recommended by Fostex.. Let me do some digging into my archives and get back to you...

However I'm sure ebay might have one.. Or check Fostex International site, they would still be able to sell you one..

Here you go...

HOSA FOOT SWITCH MODEL: FSC-502

FSC-502 Momentary, Normally Open. A great sustain pedal or patch-advance switch for electronic keyboards and synthesizers. Also great as a punch-in/out switch for multi-track recorders such as those made by Fostex and Tascam or a start/stop switch for drum machines and sequencers.

$21.99

Back