Forum name change

Because the site manager, Dave Fiedler, hasn't responded to numerous requests from me to do exactly that. I've been asking him for a long time. No luck.

Yeah it should be:
Adobe Audition / Cool Edit Pro

Some people don't know Audition and CEP are (were) essentially the same thing.

dobro said:
Because the site manager, Dave Fiedler, hasn't responded to numerous requests from me to do exactly that. I've been asking him for a long time. No luck.
Is he ever even here anymore? :confused:

I've e-mailed the admin staff about 10 times over the last 3 years to have my Screen Name changed, but they never respond. It's ridiculous.

I an admin on a car forum with more members than this place, and I respond to every inquiry I receive. I don't understand how it's that dificult. :(

Yes, he's here. He tweaks the place occasionally. He posts occasionally. But he doesn't answer emails from anybody I know who's emailed him, and he steadfastly refuses to change the name of this forum.

I didn't even know Cool Edit was the same as Audition

until read a post yesterday in this section. I have been using Audition for simple things and never needed help before, but I have this stuterring problem on playback now and happened to read somewhere that AA was a name change for CEP. So whoever mentioned that some people don't know that CEP and AA are the same..... is exactly right. I had no idea, I always wondered why AA didn't have it's own section. I knew people had to be using it.

Back