For Trade - Mackie 24x8x2 Console

newatthis

I have 2 Mackie 24X8X2 Mixing consoles and I would like to unload one of them. These are decent boards because they have the direct outs for recording which is nice. What I would like to trade for it would be a decent 8 channel rack mount Mic Pre Amp (like a Presonus or Focusrite etc) or maybe even an 8 Ch Firewire Interface to use with my computer (like the Presonus Firestation or something similar)

This console (the Mackie 24X8) is used, but works fine, and also comes with the power supply.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send you pics and more description on the console. I also have a brand new 32 Ch Behringer MX 3282 (used like twice) and also a 16 Ch Yamaha recording console (I forget the model because its in storage in its case, but I'll check and post) I wouldnt mind unloading if anyone is interested as well. Those units I'll sell or trade for anything I might be able to use in my Studio.

PM me for more details of your interested.

Thanks and Peace
AJ

I may be interested in the Yamaha...or even the Behri, but at this juncture I'd have to trade. I'd be happy to send you a list of things I have available or you could just tell me what you're looking for. Not that I'll have it, but you never know. Can't hurt to ask. :)

I might be interested in the Mackie or the Yamaha. How much did you want for them? I don't have much that you're likely to want in terms of trades...

Let me get the model number and maybe a pic of the Yamaha console, and throw it up here. If you want to make a cash offers on any of these consoles, thats fine. Otherwise I am always looking for Preamps (2 Ch- 4 Ch or 8 Ch), Decent recording mics, maybe a used computer Interface Unit, even a used HD24 or Mackie 24 Ch HD recorder.

If you just have cash on hand, and nothing that you think will trade, then fire me off an offer. I'll probably let them go cheap since they are just taking up room at this point.

Also, I have 1 or 2 Alesis LX-20 ADAT's I'll unload. (I have 5 of them, but want to keep 3 in the vintage rack "just in case") :D

Anyway,,,let me know if whos interested in what and I will try to get more info on the Yamaha for you guys tomorrow.

Peace
AJ
A Proud Member of The Official BBS Good Guys List!! ;)

Also Rick...go ahead and fire off a list to me. I am a gadget gear slut so I might be interested in some things. :D

Thanks
AJ

AJ... I was just checking your website out and I noticed something you might want to change... On the "about the studio" page it says this...

We are not however only limited to digital recording, utilizing our Mackie D8B
fully automated recording console into our Alesis HD24 decks, or directly through our computer into Pro Tools, but also have the capabilities to record or convert old ADAT projects thru our 24 tracks of ADAT tape machines as well.

When I read that it leads me to believe that you have an analog setup. However, ADAT machines are still digital. More digital than analog, even though they technically use tape.

Back