For Sale

jkokura

Well, all three of the offers I had on all my recording gear have fallen through. It's been a while and no other serious offers have come to bear, so here's the list. If a price is given it's firm, shipping is extra, and if you want to use Paypal to pay me you're going to have to add 3%. I will only accept trades for a used Firebox and a Radial JDI.

M Audio Octane - 450
M Audio Delta 1010 - 320
ART Tube MP Studio
SMPro Audio PR8 (blueface)
Behringer Powerplay Pro XL HA4700 - 80
Behringer B-Contol Rotary - 100
Rode NTK - 375
CAD M179 - 150
2 Shure SM57's - 60 ea
Audio Technica pro37r - 100
AKG D112 - 150

Loty of Music stands, cables and headphones - 150

Also for sale is a JVC Mini DV video camera with all accessories and leather camera bag - 250

Thanks for looking. PM me or email me at jacobkokura@yahoo.com

Jacob

Do you suppose you could describe in a little more detail (or post a pic) of what's in the lot of music stands/cables/headphones?

Thanks, dude :)

johnny5dm said:
Do you suppose you could describe in a little more detail (or post a pic) of what's in the lot of music stands/cables/headphones?

Thanks, dude :)

A dozen or so Mic cables, some TRS's One large boom stand, 4 shorter boom stands and one kick drum stand, 2 pairs of Beri headphones...

All of it's in good shape.

Jacob

you know what sucks?

all of the things i wanted last month are still availible..

... but i bought a new computer for $1700 instead, so the money is non existant.

maybe if those 57's are still availible next week, i could grab one from you..

maybe just one.. maybe maybe maybe... i really really really shouldnt though..

geez, i'll let you know ;)

Deal pending on some stuff. Still waiting for bites on the 1010, the NTK and a few other things. One more week till Ebay.

Jacob

Do you still have the stands? I don't really need anything else from that, and I'm sure you've seen my post about the bag, haha. PM me if you do.

andycerrone said:
Do you still have the stands? I don't really need anything else from that, and I'm sure you've seen my post about the bag, haha. PM me if you do.

Sorry but someone's taken the stands locally.

Jacob

Back