For Sale or Trade - Hear Technologies Talk Back 600MV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDon

For sale or trade is a Hear Technologies Talk Back 600MV. It is new and unused. I already have a good talkback and Monitor A/B setup in my studio so I just don’t need it. This unit allows you to talkback from the control room to the guys on the other side of the glass without giving up a channel. Another function allows you to switch between your main and nearfield monitors to A/B your mix. Also comes with an IR remote control so you can sit back on the couch to A/B. Comes with the 600MV rack unit, infrared remote control, infrared remote extender, power adapter, power cable and manual. All in original box. Here’s a link for more info http://www.heartechnologies.com/tb/talkback600MV.htm

Here’s the deal. $200 firm plus shipping. Regular price is $389 but I’ve seen it as low as $329 on internet. It’s light so shipping shouldn’t be but $10 or $15. This is a very good price so please no lower offers. What I’m looking for in an even trade is a Marshall MXL V69 tube mic with power supply of course. No junkers or problem childs please. I consider this to be a fair and reasonable trade. So if you have a V69 that just wasn’t what you wanted then lets trade. I’ll wait about a week before putting it on eBay for much more. Just wanted to give the home recr's a shot at it first. I think I’m on the good guys list and have a good rep on this forum. My eBay ID is deafmonkeystudio if anyone wants to check out my 100% positive feedback. Respond back on this forum or send PM me. Either way works.

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back