For Sale: Firepod, Audix D2, AMS Digital Converter, RP100, Vintage Mic

Strave

Presonus Firepod... absolutely beautiful condition... in box with all paperwork. Cubase hasn't even been opened. $460 + shipping.

Audix D2 - Only in fair condition... the logo is faded and there are etchings in the mic that say "H.E.L. D4 #1"... also a couple of random scuffs. The windscreen is not dented at all however and of course it sounds great. Asking $60 shipped.

AMS S/PDIF balanced interface... made in england... converts RS422 XLR IN/OUT to S/PDIF IN/OUT. Excellent condition. It powers on and is in great condition but because I can't test it, sold as is. Asking $45 shipped.

Digitech RP100
Great condition (some discoloration on the bottom but this is totally unseen unless the rp100 is upside down). No power supply (must buy a 9V 1300 mA adaptor or use AA batteries). Cool little unit... asking $60 shipped.

Vintage Mic (says Shure Brothers on the inside)...
I don't know if it works (you'd have to connect the wires up on the inside...it's not difficult but I don't have the soldering ability) but it looks really cool. $27 shipped.

Call me at (949) 463-1118 or email me at contact@scmrecordings.com

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
here are some pics of the vintage mic

Attachments

• mic 1.jpg
    mic 1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 58
  • mic 2.jpg
    mic 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 52
Strave said:
Vintage Mic (says Shure Brothers on the inside)...
I don't know if it works (you'd have to connect the wires up on the inside...it's not difficult but I don't have the soldering ability) but it looks really cool. $27 shipped.

Just thought this was intereesting........SHURE History

im going to check out what my friends at guitar center can get me the firepod for but i may be interested in it... does it have ADAT lightpipe in ?

That firepod is a bit much for something used. 460 plus shipping will bring it up close to brand new at Zzounds. plus the 30 day return, free shipping, and they will beat any price from any other store.

I'm going $25 less than the average going price (from my observations) on ebay and $40 less than the general buy it now price. As far as the zzounds thing, I don't know but the best guitar center did for me was $580 ($540 + $45 for tax) which I assume is the same deal they do now. In any event, if you can get it cheaper used elsewhere than do it :P.

And checking zzounds it says $599...

Back