Flower Pot Guy- Gone?

Even 10 sales a month at his outrageous prices is unbelievable to me! I can't believe there are that many suckers every month!

I've never heard of that techno guy. Are you sure you have his name right? I tried searching on ebay, and nothing came up.

Edit: Oh, I found it. There's no hyphen.
Sorry 'bout the hyphen. My spell checker didn't like that name without it. :D

About 9guitar selling anything, I agree but then there's that old WC Fields saying about a sucker being born every minute.

Cheers! :)

That's hilarious!

Last winter I became obsessed with finding a Sansui WSX-1. If you don't know it, it's a rare "6-track" cassette portastudio that is really hard to find. So my routine would be to Google "Sansui WSX-1 for sale" every night to see if one popped up and don't you know it, one day an Ebay listing appeared. My heart filled with excitement and I clicked on the link only to be met with that damn potted plant in the background and an offensively high price for a BROKEN machine. I went into an instant funk and closed my computer.

That's hilarious!

Last winter I became obsessed with finding a Sansui WSX-1. If you don't know it, it's a rare "6-track" cassette portastudio that is really hard to find. So my routine would be to Google "Sansui WSX-1 for sale" every night to see if one popped up and don't you know it, one day an Ebay listing appeared. My heart filled with excitement and I clicked on the link only to be met with that damn potted plant in the background and an offensively high price for a BROKEN machine. I went into an instant funk and closed my computer.

He strikes again!

I'd never heard of that machine. I just found this:

https://sansuiwsx1.wordpress.com/

I'm guessing you've already seen it. Pretty cool-looking machine .. unique for sure!

We've had this debate before. The one thing that pisses me off is finding his shit ass shit showing up when I do searches, so it isn't that I'm pissed about his prices (I am) but for wasting my f*cking time. So, under advanced search you can scroll down and there is a place for show items from and you can exclude his dumbass. The thing that is really scary is he apparently pays for SEO, as his pix seem to always pop up on a striaght google of some piece of gear.

Although weirdly enought a schematic of mine of an unproven and bad concept showed up. I had to hide it somewhere.

If anyone is still interested I still have that rare vintage authentic ARP screw, I've lowered the price to $59.99.

:-)

Back