Fitz - snake cable

frederic

I emailed you twice about the snake cable you wanted... finally... but you didn't reply. I presume you have what you need or not interested? If not that's AOK, it did take me a year to dig it out and measure it.

Anyway, email or PM me if interested. If not, again that's AOK and my fault, I'll put it on ebay and reclaim some of my garage space.

Howdy Frederic. Wow, I never got the email. I haven't even been getting reply notices from this bbs either. Sorry. Well, yea I am interested. If I still have a house on the 15th. :mad: Long story. Won't go there.Anyway, I'll pm ya. Thanks frederic.
fitZ

Okay.

Didn't see the PM yet. For whatever reason, I have a lot of problems with pms.

email me directly... frederic at midimonkey dot com and we can work something out. Just as a refresher, it's over 220 feet of 24-ch snake cable, individually shielded, jacketed, and numbers (1-24), with a tough outer coating.

I bought 500 feet thinking that was going to be just enough, but since I installed the cable after I closed the walls up (I know, I'm a putz), the routing was different. Instead of going across the back wall, around the side wall, and to the racks behind me, I simpy went down through the floor, across the garage ceiling, and up into those racks, which is a more direct route therefore a shorter run. Also, I sold off some gear I'm clearly never going to use so I didn't have to run as many snake cables as well. I ended up with 8 24-ch TRS snakes, with a 9th snake as a spare. Originally I had planned to run 12 snakes...

snake-225.jpg

snake-label.jpg

Back